Hein Htet Kyaw (Abu Bakr), a spokeperson of Burmese Atheists Association conducted an interview with Milad Resaeimanesh, Chairman of Central Committee of Ex-Muslims in Scandinavia and a Member of the Central Committee and Politburo of the Worker-communist Party of Iran.
The interview covers serveral topics on Iranian politics.
Discussion Topics are as follow:
- The threats of Religious Fundamentalism (Political Islam)
- The role of hijab in Iranian Society
- Women, Life & Freedom and current women-led uprising
- Is Political Islam anti-imperialist or pro-imperialist?
- Why Secularism matters?
- The role of Worker-Communist Party of Iran in this decade
- Is Islamophobia Oxymoronic (Reclaiming the western colonial definitions)
- How can we “Burmese progressives” stand in solidarity with the comrades from Iran?