Hein Htet Kyaw (Abu Bakr), a spokeperson of Burmese Atheists Association conducted an interview with Azar Majedi, the chairperson of the Organization for Women’s Liberation on the Iranian revolution.
The interview covers serveral topics on Iranian politics. Discussion Topics are as follow:
- The threats of Religious Fundamentalism (Political Islam)
- The role of hijab in Iranian Society
- Women, Life & Freedom
- Why Secularism matters?
- Islam vs Women’s Liberation
- Why worker-communism?
- What do you expect from this revolution?
- Will the armed struggle be needed?